Friday, March 12, 2010

Rock abuy baby ...... wait why is there a cake in the tree top?

Hey sorry about the dancing with the stars post!! I just Love dancing with the stars! Anyways, Let's swerve back onto the icing paved road, and talk about cakes! I didn’t have enough time to tell you about the MMA Fight and Baby Cradle cake, so I guess I might as well tell you about those two cakes!!! I’ll tell you about the MMA fight first! Now I’ll first ask you this question. Where do you think a MMA fight cake would end up at? (Comment what your answer is before you read the rest.) Well it’s not what you think! Got anymore guesses? No, okay I’ll tell you! It happens to be a wedding cake! Ya, I know Big Shocker right!! Not to me, I can think of tons of places where that cake can go!!! Well, let me describe the cake before that drool in your mouth turns into a puddle; And before Mrs. M tells you to clean it up! It is a vanilla cake with a layer of chocolate, strawberries and more cake! It also had to fighters in the rink made out of modeling chocolate! FYI, the chocolate part just made the drool turned into a puddle! The bride and groom where both happy that their cake turned out delicious!

Well enough of that MMA fight cake! I’ll tell you about a baby cradle cake! Before I do, can you please clean up your mess? O it’ll get a whole lot messier! Well first off, let me tell you how the whole cake came to be! Buddy, has another sister which her name escapes me right now. Well she’s pregnant! She told Buddy not to tell anyone! You wonder but why? She wanted her kids to tell everyone! But enough of the baby; you have to know about the cake! Since it has something to do with a baby, Buddy and his brother in-law decided to make a cake that look like a baby cradle! Okay this is the time where you really need to watch where that drool goes! It was made of red velvet cake covered in modeling chocolate, with a rise crispy bar covered in fond art. Okay you might ask what fond art is; it’s thick icing. You also ask me what is the different between thick and creamy icing. Well, I'll tell you; Found art taste sweater! Well let’s skip to the end, because everything else wasn’t that important! When the kids told their family that mommy was pregnant, every one freaked out and got to taste the beautiful, yet delicious cake!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you went back to cake! I haven't been following Cake Boss recently, but I love to read your descriptions of the episodes. I still think it would be great fun to design cakes for every possible occasion! Buddy's got a terrific (not to mention delicious) job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that the a mma fight cake would end up in somebodies face because it is a FIGHT!!! the cake sounds deliouses i would love to try that excellent cake!! I love to read what to write about cake!!

    ReplyDelete