Monday, January 11, 2010

Fisrt Semester Reflection

Before I came into 7th grade, I wasn’t the best writer. I often left out punctuation, never capitalized my letters, and never wrote in good paragraphs! When I became a 7th grader, I learned about a ton of new tricks, and tips to being a better writer. My favorite trick was imagery, because it makes your story livelier than what it sounded. I could see what I was writing, because it was very well described.

This year has been harder than ever. A couple things I learned about myself this year is I need to ask more questions and I need to pay attention more. I have also learned that I can be a better writer, by taking my time and not speeding through an assignment. One last thing that I have learned is that I can help other students and that helps me become a better student.

I want to be a successful student, but I have to work to become a successful student. Some things I might do to become a successful student are, to ask more questions, pay more attention, and do my very best. I need to ask questions more often, because I don’t understand a lot of things that teachers tell me. I might understand half of what the teachers are saying, but not all of it. I also need to pay more attention to teachers and other students. They might say some information that I needed to finish an assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment