Friday, February 5, 2010

Cake Boss

Have you ever been so hungry you could eat a horse? How about a horse cake? I know I have, but when I am I don’t eat; I turn on the T.V. and watch the T.V. show Cake Boss! Cake Boss is about a Chef named Buddy designs Out-of-this-world cakes! Seriously, one time He made a Solar System cake! My Favorite cake he has made so far was a birthday cake for his sister. It was a 3 layered cake, each with a different animal print. There was a Zebra print, Cheetah Print, and a leopard print! His sister went to beauty school, so he Put makeup made out of colored modeling chocolate on the cake! There where various shades of Lipsticks, Little things of blush and eye shadow, and even bottles of mascara; everything you could imagine! She also loves shoes and purses, so he made an edible shoe and pursed out of modeling chocolate! He even put her name on the shoe, so it looked like she had her own brand of shoes!! It was outstanding!!

My Least Favorite cake was an amazing cake before Bridezilla ruined it!! If you ever see her with a bag of icing, don’t let her near a Lovely wedding cake!! She will ruin it; then somebody is going to be so mad!! Here is the URL to the video!! Watch what happens. Would you be mad if she ruined your cake!! http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/cake-boss-bridezilla-ruins-her-cake.html I know I would be Furious if she did that to mine!! He had to make the cake all over again!! I have Posted this picture because this is what Chef Buddy created after bridezilla ruined cake #1! This is cake #2!!


Here is another URL to vote which cakes are your favorite and least favorite cakes!! http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/cake-boss/view-and-vote/view-and-vote.html Hope you love them! For a quick heads up, there is a old woman dressed as a Christmas tree!!

5 comments:

  1. I watch that show all the time too! It is so incredibal how they create such life like cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cake sounds good i think three layered cakes look and sound delicious. That would be awsome to see a solor system cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I'm a fan of cake shoes (actually I'm a fan of cake period - love the frosting). I've seen Cake Boss several times; I enjoy the cake decorating competitions on Food Network, too.

    ReplyDelete